Hacker-Proof Your Business workshop for North Alabama businesses
July 21 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm| $20
In the cybersecurity realm, it’s said that you’ve either been hacked or you don’t know you’ve been hacked.
North Alabama businesses are invited to learn how to better protect themselves from malicious hackers and cybersecurity threats at the Hacker-Proof Your Business: Cybersecurity Essentials for North Alabama Businesses workshop on July 21.
Presented by the North AlabamaWorks Cybersecurity Industry Cluster and hosted by Athens State University, the workshop will feature essential insights and tips from leading North Alabama cyber experts.
• Jamie Miller – President of Cyber Huntsville, Company Affiliation: Mission Multiplier
• Darren Mott – FBI Agent (Retired) and host of “The CyBUr Guy” Podcast
• Joshua Crumbaugh – Chief Hacker/CEO of PhishFirewallTM & PeopleSec®
Who should attend?
This workshop is open to the public and will be a great resource for:
- Businesses of all size
- Municipal and County officials
- Non-profit groups
- Cyber and Computer Science Teachers and Students
- Managers responsible for the keeping of personal data
- Anyone interested in cybersecurity and protecting themselves
Hacker-Proof Your Business will be held on July 21 at the Athens State Sandridge Student Center Ballroom (NEW LOCATION) from 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m. The workshop fee is $20 and includes lunch. Registration is required as space is limited.
Registration deadline is July 19 at Noon.