North Alabama Industry Cluster Meetings: April 12, 2023 (virtual)
April 12, 2023 @ 8:30 am - 11:00 am
To provide better opportunity for discussion, the industry clusters will be broken up into two meetings.
8:30 – 9:30 a.m. Meeting
10:00 – 11:00 a.m. Meeting
If you are unable to use the RSVP link, please email Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org
NORTH ALABAMA COMPANIES – CALL TO ACTION
Please be sure to take the survey before the meeting to ensure we organize needs and insights before the cluster meetings!
Review of the Survey Results
– Discuss Potential Regional Solutions (Grants and Resources)
Industry Breakout Sessions
– Discuss specific needs identified from survey
– Discuss Industry Specific Solutions and Requests for Training
What is an Industry Cluster?
An industry cluster is a group of major industries in the region established to promote sustainability, profitability, and provide a forum for potential collaboration, resource sharing, and innovation between companies.
Why are Industry Clusters important to your business?
• Economic Development research has proven that strong industry clusters in a region enhance the growth opportunities for all partners involved.
• This type of collaboration builds local resiliency and encourages growth among the industries.
• The clusters enable businesses to work together to address similar employment and training needs in the region.
• Through these clusters, as needs are assessed, task forces are developed to work on projects and initiatives.